Saturday, March 28, 2009

FEEDBURNER TRANSFER

Dear blog reader,

Thank you so much for visiting my blog regularly and for subscribing to my feed.

Actually, I had two feeds for this blog and I cannot recover my password to the original feed because I deleted my email address when my blogs were hacked in January this year.

The second feed is faulty and I have had to create a new feed for this blog.

If you have subscribed to my feed, please subscribe again because the feed address is now different and the previous one is no longer valid. You can click on the Subscribe in a reader widget in the left side bar.

I apologise for the inconvenience caused. This move is necessary because my feeds here have not been updating in synch with my new posts for the past few weeks.

Thanks for your time and for reading this. I appreciate the fact that you set aside time to read my posts and for some of you, thank you for leaving your comments.

Have a wonderful weekend!

cheers,
masterwordsmith

No comments: